1. Introduction to the concept of Aging with Intention —
Exercise: Envisioning Aging
2. Medical Future Planning — Advanced Directives –
What loved ones should know –
Exercise: Future Wishes
3. Financial Future Planning — The practicalities of money – what family should know –
Exercise: Where are my Documents
4. Aging in Place or not — what are the options? –
Exercise: Consider Yourself at Home
5. Community Resources — what does my city/state offer?
6. Family Involvement in Care — how much or how little?
7. Death – what we CAN plan for?
Funeral arrangements, cemetery plots, etc…